Why should your business be on Instagram?
Wondering why you should add another platform to your already overflowing list? Here’s some reasons why:
- It’s Simple. It’s free. Post a picture, a caption, a few hashtags, and you’re reaching potential customers.
- Smartphones are everywhere, everyone has one. You can reach your customers where they already hang out. 1.925 Billion users use their mobiles for Social Media platforms, and there are 300 million active monthly active users.
- Engagement rates on Instagram are higher than Facebook (check the study here)
- It’s a good way of developing your brand while still connecting with your customers. Brands evolve and grow over time, and your customers want to grow with you.
- Gives you a chance to show your behind the scenes content, lift back the veil (people love seeing the unpolished, the authentic you)
- It makes your brand easier to search for. (Search engines will rank your brand higher). There are more than 80 million registered users, and you can bet your bottom dollar you’ll find your customers there.
- It’s great practice to produce good looking content, better photos, and it’s a perfect place for your RESEARCH – ask your customers what they’re struggling with.
Now that you know a little more about why you should be on Instagram here’s the free training:
Here’s what I’ll teach you:
✓ Generate quality leads on a daily basis for free
✓ Learn how to Schedule posts (you’re busy, you don’t want to do this manually)
✓ Learn what kinds of posts work well for engaging your audience
✓ Learn How To Create Gorgeous Images & Content >>FAST<<
✓ Attract new clients
If you want to learn how to generate free leads for you business on a daily basis, whether you’ve an online product or a brick and mortar business just click the image above and watch instantly.
See you on the other side!
ps. Want to ask me a question about Instagram? Join the Facebook community here.